QuickFlirt.com is a great platform for casual dating. It became very popular in Australia in the last 2 years. QuickFlirt.com offers a free lifetime membership for women while men pay for their subscription. Sex ratio is 60% men, 40% women.
- QuickFlirt.com’s search tools provide an amazing experience. Sorting of matched profiles can be made by responsiveness, location, age, physical characteristics and more.
- Access for women is completely free, but requires a confirmation of your identity (text message, phone call or credit card).
- QuickFlirt’s Android mobile app is great. It provides the full functionality as in their website. You can search, view and flirt with other members in your area.
- A unique feature that we really liked was the ‘Trusted’ feature. Trusted matching profiles are profiles that confirmed their identities.
Sign Up Process
QuickFlirt’s signup process can be either very short or very long, dependending on you. When providing only basic information, it can be finished in 2 minutes. However, it is suggested complete the full sign up, as it will result in better and more relevant matches.
Women can use QuickFlirt’s full features free of charge. For men, only paying members can take advantage of messaging tools. QuickFlirt offers a 3 day Full Membership. This is a great option for those who want to try before making a commitment.
Pros and Cons
- Free for Women
- Very light and fun
- Easy-to-use mobile app
- Limited messaging features for non-paying male members
From casual dating to longer relationships, QuickFlirt.com is a good place to be in. The site is welcoming and easy to use, and the potential matches list is endless. It is a great value for your money.