c-date is a very popular dating site in Australia. It mainly targets those who are looking for short term relationships and casual daters. c-date's platform can be used both from the browser or using their great mobile application. Although it mainly caters casual daters, you can also find partners who are looking for longer relationships. When we tested the mobile app, it showed a good number of matching profiles in several locations within Australia.
- Search - c-date's search features were updated in mid-year 2016 to support many advance features. Search can be performed using the simple and advanced interfaces.
- Matches Suggestion - offers a large number of profiles, according to the user habits and preferences.
- Mobile App - c-date is available both from the browser or using a mobile app. The mobile app offers the full set of features as supported on website. User experience is great!
Sign Up Process
Signup is very easy to complete. It involves answering several questions about your character and looks.
Just make sure you verify your email address otherwise the site's features will be completely locked.
Signing up for c-date is free. After registration many features are open for you to use.
Pros and Cons
- Fits both short and long term relationships
- Great mobile application
- Great value for money
- Limited features for the non paying member
c-date is one of the most popular casual dating sites in Australia and for a good reason - the user experience of both the mobile app and site is great. c-date also offers a great value for money for those who decide to become paying members.